- Sniper Rifle - a rifle used to ensure more accurate placement of bullets at longer ranges than with other small arms.
- DMR - an air-cooled, magazine-fed, gas-operated select-fire bullpup rifle that fires 7.62x51mm ammunition.
- BR55 Battle Rifle - a gas-operated, magazine-fed, mid-to-long range weapon capable of semi-automatic and burst-firing modes.
- MA37 Individual Combat Weapon System - a reliable air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed, fully-automatic bullpup rifle that fires 32 rounds of 7.62x51mm ammunition.
- Energy Sword - a curved hilt, which houses an energy storage and generation device, as well as the blade projector; that forms a composition of two highly magnetic polar points that shape and hold a partially ionized, free moving electron based gas into a blade-like form , stabilized by two small magnetic field generators built into the handle of the weapon.
- ARC-920 - a compact-channel linear accelerator that fires a high-explosive round at incredible speed, delivering both kinetic and explosive force to both hard and soft targets alike.
- Gravity Hammer - a large hammer that serves as an excellent and powerful melee weapon. This powerful weapon can also be used to manipulate gravity, allowing it to push opponents away or pull them towards the wielder, as well as deflecting incoming projectiles
- M19 SSM Rocket Launcher - It fires a 122mmShaped-Charge High Explosive Surface to Surface Missile. The launcher has a 2x scope and can fire rockets over long distances with devastating accuracy, although it falls in altitude and moves at a very slow rate if fired from a long distance. The weapon consists of two disposable barrels and the weapon unit, allowing two consecutive shots.
- Particle Beam Rifle - a battery-powered directed-energy weapon that fires ionized particles at its targets, instead of accelerating small projectiles.
- M90 Shotgun - a pump-action, magazine-fed, dual tubular non-detachable type weapon.
- M6 Spartan Laser - a man-portable, shoulder-fired, directed energy weapon.
- NA4 Flamethrower - a type of flammable defoliant projector. In addition, the weapon used a large range of flammable defoliants, to compensate for the variety of atmospheric and gravitational conditions it could be used in.
- Type-25 Carbine - a fully-automatic, magazine-fed rail type weapon. As its metal projectiles are pulled between the rails they are superheated and elongated into the spikes that are its namesake.
...More Weapons Coming Later through the development of the story.....
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.